This page describes how to install TeamPass on a Windows server.
In order to install TeamPass on a Windows server, you need to first have an Apache server with MySql and PHP. You can either install each of those components one by one, or directly use a full ‘All in One’ package such as Xampp, WampServer, etc.
This guide is based upon WampServer, but is rather the same with any other package.
Install your Apache server
- Download the last version of WampServer
- Launch installation (you can follow installation directly from the Help page of the editor)
- Once installed, start your server and you should see the wampserver icon in green. As shown in next screen capture.
Prepare TeamPass environment
Activate required PHP extensions
- Do a click on the WampServer icon
- In the dialogbox, select PHP > PHP extensions and click on the requested ones (example
Set MySQL database Administrator
- Open PhpMyAdmin (click on the WampServer icon and select PhpMyAdmin)
- In the ‘Create new database’ section, enter your database name (for example
teampass) and select
- Click on
###Set MySQL database Administrator
We’ll now create a specific Administrator to this database
- Click on ‘localhost’ in order to get back to home page
- Select ‘Privileges’ tab
- Click on ‘Add a new user’ link
- Enter the login information (I suggest to create a user
teampass_adminfor better understanding of what is this user)
- Do not give any rights/privileges at this level of the user creation
- Click on ‘Go’ button
Now it’s time to set some privileges to this user.
- From Home page, click on
- Click on
Edit privilegesbutton corresponding to the
- Click on
- Validate by clicking on button
- Download TeamPass package
- Unzip it in a temporary folder
- If your installation is a local one, copy the folder TeamPass in folder
<wampserver_installation_path>/www. If it is a remote server, use your FTP software to upload the TeamPass folder in
Ready to install TeamPass
- With your favorite web browser, get to
- Follow instruction given by the installation script