This page describes how to upgrade TeamPass to a newest release.
It is recommended to update your Teampass instance to be the closest the latest released version.
The next described protocol is a recommended one.
- Start by creating a dump of your database
- Rename the current Teampass folder (example:
- Download lastest package on your server,
- Unzip package into
Teampassfolder (could be another name),
- Copy from
- the file
- the folders
- if you have your
sk.phpinside includes/ folder, then copy it inside the new Teampass folder
- the file
- Enter url
- Now follow the upgrade pages
It’s an introduction page with some recommendations and the licence display.
Some server checks are performed based upon the path. Please check that the path is correct before starting.
Be sure to check that Encryption Key is correct.
Check that the given database credentials are correct and permit Teampass to get connected to the database.
It is required to give the next credentials:
- Server name (ex: localhost)
- Database name (it is recommended to have a dedicated database for Teampass. Ex: teampass)
- User (it is recommended that this user has ROOT privileges on Teampass database)
- Tables prefix
This step permits the tables creation and data copy.
A second part of this step consists in generating the Items keys if needed.
Once the previous steps are done, Teampass is now upgraded.