Release 2.1.22 is mainly a bug fix release. Nevertheless, it introduces one major evolution.
Folders right access
Now for each group of users and each folder, it is possible to define the level of access:
- NA : No Access
- R : Read only
- W : Write
Using the Roles Management matrix, it is possible to define the precision the type of access allowed to a group of users.
- #700 - Errors related to “includes/js/jstree/themes/default”
- #718 - Two factor authentication: “This user has no email set!”
- #674 - API - User rights
- #697 - Default language setting, not being applied to automatically created ldap users.
- #698 - Default language setting, not being applied to newly created users.
- #707 - httpRequest is missing in upgrade process
- #725 - Disable button after item creation or edition
- #720 - cannot sign up to 2factor
- #690 - limit password export via PDF/CSV to user/group
- #745 - Enable again save_button after error on Add/Edit Item
- #739 - OTV correction
- #731 - Export password to file
- #653 - Passwords preprended during upgrade
- #767 - Backup restore feature fix
- #774 - Call to undefined method DB::queryInsert
- Other:* #711 -* #699 -* #726 -* #744 -* #684 -* #737
- New - Rights “Read / Write / No Access” added to folders for better rights management
- New - quick copy to clipboard for password and login
- New - New option : Prevent against duplicate items in same folder
- New - If folder is read-only for the User then it is striked-through
- Changed - list of restricted users refined by folder selected
- Fix - Not possible to see more than 8 Roles in Roles matrix
Mainly a change of interface with some small improvements.